Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Football Vs Soccer

There are times in my life that my English heritage causes some confusion and now is one of those times. Alysha is playing a sport twice a week – Football to my English side and Soccer to my American : ) Either way, it’s fun to watch her. The girl smiles ALL the time – its awesome. She did manage to make 2 goals last night which of course made us very proud. Whether by accident or default, she was still excited and threw her hands up in the air with a “Goal!” They have no idea on rules, it’s just about kicking the ball and getting it in the goal. Simplicity – no “Bending it like Beckham” or any other fancy footwork.

Jaya enjoys soccer as well, being the first to give her sister high five after the game and of course, spending her time charming the other parents. One of her new words is “Up-Bup” which means “please pick me up!” It is so cute to hear.

The weather is beautiful for soccer – about 65 -70 degrees. Fall is definitely well on its way in Pennsylvania and it is gorgeous. We hope to have some pumpkin patch photos next week so check back soon! Enjoy the photos!

3 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Great pictures!!! Your girls are so beautiful! Great family pic. I love soccer too but my boys will have none of it, only swimming they say. Maybe Daya will be my soccer player. Alysha looks great out there in her uniform with matching bow! :)

Kristi

Sheri said...

Peter and Melissa,
The girls look great! I can't believe how much Jaya has grown.
Your family picture is great!
I am still trying for the last 6 months to get a picture of my 3 little ones together!
Sheri

Adoption Blog said...

What cuties your Girls are!!!

Great family picture! The last one taken of us was in June which we will probably use for our xmas card!...sadely no "real" one of us at Bhavishya Christening! ;-(

Sas

Post a Comment